Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts of research paper should be submitted only in Microsoft Word 2007 format (*.docx)
The text font should be ‘Times New Roman’, Font size 12 pt., Spacing 1.5, No border and margin 1” on all sides. The text should be justified throughout the research paper.
Page size should be A4.
· Abstract (Not more than 300 words)
Maximum 4 members and Minimum 1 member per team
The subject line of the email must be ‘< First Name>_<Last Name>_IRC 2019’.
The word document file must be named as ‘<First Name>_<Last Name>_<Topic>.docx’.
Research Paper Submission Guidelines
Kindly follow the below guidelines while sending the research paper (format attached).
1. Format: MS Word.docx File.
2. Font Style- Times New Roman, 12 pt.
3. Line Spacing - 1.5, No border and margin 1” on all sides.
4. All the titles should be in bold
5. Number of pages (maximum 15 Pages)
6. Papers should be mailed to email id: email@example.com
7. File name: <First Name>_<Last Name>_RP 2019
8. Subject line for the email: < First Name>_<Last Name>_Research paper 2019
The research paper must abide by the framework specified below:
§ Abstract (Not more than 300 words)
§ Introduction to subject of study
§ Methodology/Approach adopted by the author/authors
§ Requisite sub-sections
Once the paper is accepted, the registration fees should be paid through online fund transfer (for details contact student coordinator) or a Demand Draft (D.D.) in favour of “The Director,JBIMS”, payable at Mumbai and send to The Director, JBIMS, 164, Dadabhai Naoroji House, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai–400020.
Registration Fees are as below:
Indian : Rs. 5,000/-
Student (PG Only) : Rs. 3,000/-
International : US $ 400
In case of any ambiguities related to document submission, kindly route your queries/doubts to: firstname.lastname@example.org